Thursday, July 25, 2013

A reviews of July- That weird line...

I always liked to play with characters. Groups of people, you know. When I was a wee child, I \’ll go looking at people and shouting out what I thought they thought as they passed by. Little rude, but I was 5 or so and I didn’t knew a lot of modesty back then.

Now, I’m spending a month talking about some random people I found on the streets of the internet. In a way, that anecdote above was what internet feels like sometimes. You’re walking along a street and there’s some guy just babbling about your life as if he knows you or something and you don’t even notice that much and you don’t care for it, except for those who care for it are extremely embarrassed.

I don’t know. I just want my brain to less of the ideas of above because this amount to nothing in real life, right. Okay, I was being little rebellious there, but there’s still stuff in my head for scripts of YouTubers.

Ideas putting YouTuber in some way and making a script about it like I could ever meet them. They are not celebrities or normal people; they’re quantum manifestation of both and I am uncomfortable at the both sides.

For them as celebrity, I feel like I’m wasting time with these random ideas and for normal people, well it’s awkward to walk up to some random person and say ‘Hey, I know you!’ It’s a weird feeling for the both parties involved.

So what do I do? I like to write them but I get frustrated and embarrassed about it. Being the observer has its benefits, of course. But since observing is interaction and it’s a very awkward interaction, I always get skived.

But I guess as people does fanart and fanfiction, I guess I can write my script about some random dude I know from the internet.

So, maybe in the next few day, ideas not impending, I’ll write some of the scripts in my head and hopefully you’ll enjoy them.

Also, July is almost over and I am going around Seattle and it’s surrounding region in August. It’ll only be a day trip at most so steal my stuff or something.

Recommend me some place I could visit. Hidden places, to be more exact.

Also, write comments. I just want to see if people here are not just spams.

Sorry for all these extra thoughts. I sometime have a compulsion to fill the page in the word document I’m writing this on.

Here, there’s an unnecessary line break! And to top it off, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment