Saturday, July 20, 2013

A review of July- Tessa, Shawna, and some 5-a-days

One of the main people whose past I dearly miss is those of Meekakitty and Nanalew.


In fact, this review is a comparison of the deleted times and recovered times.


Now, I don’t want old meekakitty or nanalew. Tessa in the past seemed unsure and pondorous in the guise of exuberance. Now, she has a career she wants to be in and she seems truly happier than normal.


But the point of the fact is I want to visit old meekakitty. Back when you’re modeling living in foreign countries. I just go visit there someday to see unsure Meeka, one who was interested in Frezned and creativity was different level.


Same goes Nanalew. Shawna’s past is more well-documented but still I go back to your poetry writing, Harry Potter loving self.


As before, new nanalew is fine. Blue haired, Anime loving Shawna is fun to be with but I just want visit the past once in awhile. For old time’s sake?


After meeting in 2010, the two have formed a great bond that some people come it (okay, just me) the female Dan and Phil. It’s true. They should make a radio show.


But some miss the days before... I’m repeating myself here because I have nothing else to say but how Tessa ’(and Shawna)’s production is great and her style, I really like as a filmmaker.


Let’s go back there, shall we? Let us go to a days of the mystery channel... (Do you remember the mystery channel, and can we start it up again?) and to Vlogcandy.


Five members of Vlogcandy went their separate way and find fame in different places.


Andrew and John are in the outskirts of the Toronto group, spearheaded by Andrew and Gunnarolla.


Meghan float of to the New Hip group... with Joey and Luke and many others.


Zach and Audrey are now living together in Portland.


This might have been the most interesting of the 5 5-a-day vlogs. (The 5 is 5 Awesome Girls, 5 Awesome Guys, 5 Awesome Gays, Vlogcandy and Vlogvetica.)

They were on a different track, but somehow ended up in the same track as the rest. I don’t know, I just remembering stuff. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment