Friday, July 26, 2013

A review for July- Elders of YouTube


Now, the video. Mickeleh is one of those person who I want to meet in August.

Actually, Mickeleh is one of the person I want to be in the future.

He worked with Apple but sadly lives in Seattle area and now making videos... intermittently.

Now, his videos are usually frequent but sometimes there’s big gaps somewhen.

So, by having this little shoutout will help.

I like Mickeleh’s ideas and his ingenuity... he gives a fresh spin to the idea and make my thoughts go in different places.

When I’m older, I hope I’m still cool enough like Mickeleh to relate the new with the old and continue searching for the new and changing world.

There’s small but significant part of elderly in the YouTube sphere, including Mickeleh’s friend, Bill Elder.

As a radio man, probably best approximation of YouTube in the olden days in terms of accessibility and content, he is cut out of YouTube and makes thought provoking videos on topics wishing around YouTube.

Of course, there’s Peter, geriatric1929 on YouTube. He has amusing insight of his life and ideas on his long life ahead. He was the top back in 2006 and he’s back in a little corner, quietly making videos.

So, two short recommendation and one long one. How’s that for today.

So, as the event arises, this is a not sketch video... (I have written one in July, though... find it yourself...(sorry for the cranky behavior he’s upset about something... (no I’m not!) There, there you’ll be fine... sorry for any inconvenience it makes.))

But maybe one more in the following week... gosh, only 5 blog post till this project is over!

Thanks for your support. Hopefully I’ll be making few more post on all my blogs.

(Also, have you noticed how the description bar shifts to share when the video is finished?)

(Sure it might be helpful but I have no other places to share! My I’ll steal my sister’s tumblr....)

No comments:

Post a Comment