Saturday, July 27, 2013

A review for July- Sorry update

As July peters out to August and the Summer is heading towards our memories, I don’t know what to talk about.

So, let’s talk about August.

As before, I’ll traveling around the Puget for month of August, in series of day trips... hopefully, I can make videos and show it to you in my first blog at davidkimlive.blogspot.com

I want to start 12 episode anime series again, there’s two episode out and the third is lost... sorry! but hopefully this 12 episode series will end happily.

Speaking of reviews, I want to do some review in video form... in all different medias... hopefully, it’ll be fun.

I don’t know. I’m shouting things here. I’m bored and I have nothing else to do.

4 days left. Hopefully I have topics to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment