Monday, July 29, 2013

A review for July- Regret

What’s with all this wonderful videos flooding my sub box?

I told you I was going away for a day!

At least, I have a topic in my head.

I regret a lot of thing.

I regret what I done and what I should have done.

But you can’t go back in time.

I regret a lot about YouTube.

I wish I could find this wonderful community sooner.

Most wish that, I guess.

But, least I’m here right now. Talking to you.

Regardless, I’ll be here.

Still regretting, still missing opportunities

I have to catch up on the video and I’ll come back tomorrow.

Wonder what I did was right.

What I shared, what I explored.

I tend to behind on stuff.

Like the universe is just few moment faster than me.

Perhaps, that’s that.

So, again see you tomorrow.

And hope you won’t regret many things.

As I did

(PS. Do you like this style?)

No comments:

Post a Comment