Friday, July 5, 2013

A review for July- The British are Coming!

Today, I’m going to tackle one of mysteries of YouTube. When did the British get here?


Obviously the British was here for a long time, but it is only year or two since Britain went from an outpost to a secondary hot spot.


One of the big things about this change is going to be the YouTube London Studio. Before the YouTube studio, London kids were disparate. They were in little pockets and not many friends were known or interested. Then came NextUp. When I first heard of NextUp Europe, I was going like, where’s the studio going to be? In Charlie’s house? (We did see an uptick of videos filmed in Charlie’s house..) But London Studio was created, and is was deemed state of art and stuff...


Another thing that speared the British invasion might be Michael Stevens... when he came to Britain, he brought a lot of attention of British people and stuff...?


Sorry for the rambling for I don’t know what’s going on! One day, I was wishing for more Britian in my life then BAM! and now we’re all swooning about JacksGap or Zoella or something...


What happened? Many people that had a million subscribers that are British had less than 100,000 a year or two ago. Many with 100,000 had much less than that too. What happened?


Phil and Dan were virtually nobodies when I found them in 2010? 29,000 subscribers, I remember last time... whatever.

A mystery to be answered. I can’t really do much for today but I’ll go back talking about a channel that I have more knowledge of next time. Bye! And thank you for reading my pitiful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment