Friday, July 19, 2013

A review for July- Feeling Lazy and Nostalgic

This Video and specifically part about yearly playlist (Also, BPS, go to wheezy wiki if you want more streamlined approach to binging on Craig) reminded me of This Video and nostalgia.


People delete many video from the past because of the cringe factor and that is sad. Very sad.


Especially for YouTube historian like me, because I like to see when the old had grown and now where they now...

In fact, I don’t need to say much. Just watch the two videos and come back to me tomorrow.


Also, since this is so short, let's do six degree of YouTube.

It works like this. Pick two random YouTuber and connect them through friendship or collabs.

Like so. Tom -> Bing -> Kimmi -> Dave -> Kurt

Come on, Try it! Leave it in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment