Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Vlogbrother's 10 Year Rewind - February 21, 2007

I love the fact in Brotherhood 2.0, John sometimes calls Hank a heathen, because he doesn't believe in god... or was agnostic for a while, then became an atheist? I'm never sure. John's snark about Weight Watchers is so gold. I read Feed back in High School, and it's pretty good. I like the female character there, I like the implication. It's a mix between William Gibson and John Green, and it works. I love how John has to ask Sarah for a girl's name. Oh, she has a new haircut! Julie Baskin... there's a thing where John Green says the full name of any girl that he has dated... this continues, if you see the outtakes to 100 Days. It does feel like John is secretly doing this with all that aside...

No comments:

Post a Comment