Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - Who IS Jonas?

What's that title?

How Dumb Am I?
Bree finally realized that Jonas is not something that could be trusted. Faith versus facts.

Bree Is Crazy
Bree and Daniel reverse a lot in this series, which is interesting, maybe it's just bad writing, or maybe there's bigger implication. I do think Daniel is going to regret what he's doing.

Interrogation 101
Jackson really shines here, he's better playing a more evil character. Daniel is skeptical.

What The Hell?!??!
OH NO, JONAS IS GONE! What's with the pack of cards. Second set of camera? I don't understand.

Is He Out There?
Daniel is confused... I'm kind of confused... maybe I shouldn't left in the middle of everything.

Proving Bree Wrong
Look at that terrible camera. Welcome to 2007. Back then, where you have to read magazine to pass time... what horrendous time it was. Breaking inside, like a stealth... maybe I shouldn't swear.

On The Road Again
I also hear this screeching high speech thing... I think it's of a person who is really sorry. Aunt? He had an aunt and you never told us? Maybe it's the Italy connection? It's all good.

School's In Session! - NBR Investigates
Nikki B doesn't like the snow, and helping with leads. WHY YOU HAVE ALF THE GAME? Document, boring! Come on, you are an investigative reporter. Soviet empire? Inland empire is good Southern California reference, it's by Riverside. Britain? Nah. DTA carbon copy.

Sorry Jonas
Bree feels there is something big happening. Building a bad relationship, wait that's not... whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment