Sunday, October 21, 2018

Vlogbrother's 10 Year Rewind - October 21, 2008 (1)

Inexplicably Yellow Life is a good song title. iSight again? Blew Up in a chain reaction of action...

All right, I am going to write a little ditty all about this video.

Inexplicably Yellow Life

Going on the road again,
but I feel the journey won't be dire
From New York, heading to Midwest
going to people to people, singing to the choir

My brother is an awesome singer
And guests waiting are awesome, too
I might forgot my memories,
but I won't forget Twilight sticker from you.

(chorus)
Oh, always bring Purell
and wallet, don't check your luggage
Wearing dirty clothes,
livestream is on and I'm so engaged
All the gifts I can't carry
there will also be home in another
We arrive and leave
hope our connection stay true farther
So till the day we say hi to our wife
I will live an Inexplicably Yellow Life

The book is about a young little boy
and his fascination with a young little girl
But his imagination and the other's
Makes him go on a trip, spin him in a whirl

Riding the car from my book
Spotting cows and singing songs
This moment is tiring but exhilarating
I won't be awake for much too long

(chorus)
And as always, best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment