Sunday, July 16, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - "Mission Accepted"

We Have A Plan
Spencer is just so getting into this. Max Glick is a treasure! That musical montage... so good.

Mission Alpha
Spencer is either the mastermind or a red herring. THIS IS A ROCK! I have that too, or least I feel like it. I love Jonas eventually getting along with what Spencer has. He's becoming nicer.

Mission Beta
Let's see how Daniel works out. Sarah reference. Spencer is just so getting into it! It's so good.

Mission Gamma
I love how Spencer is teaching Taylor video games. Sarah might be cynical, but she might be right. Did you know that actor that plays Sarah is actually an classical trained opera singer? Yeah, I know.

Proceed with Caution
Alex takes full responsibility. Is this a superhero movie? Thanks, Alex...

The Serum
A morgue? I guess deathly places are good for business. Business does ruin relationships.

No Girls Allowed
Little bit of a breather. I think this is a park. Beautiful finish. What's happening?

Something's Coming
This just seems like filler again, finale is coming very soon. Are you excited?

They Broke In!!!
Well, that was some In Media Res? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? (breath)

A Week To Remember
The last video before the finale! Yes, I might advance the update to coincide the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment