Thursday, April 27, 2017

Vlogbrother's 10 Year Rewind - April 27, 2007

John Meyer song was before 2007 right? Wonder if the prospective homebuyer know how 'famous' they are by being inadvertently in a pretty famous video vlog series. I would like all my calls to have a potential to give me lots of money. It's sad that Hank is so desperate for money... least he turned out all right, but let's not forget Hank's hungry days. Least there's a point of sympathy there... Professional willing to give money? I guess this is the progenitor to Patreon. HELENA! Sorry, I'm already mumbling the words to the next song in Hank's playlist. Good thing Yeti has a job... it's interesting how John probably has a Female breadwinner... well, until The Fault in Our Stars, probably. How do author get their money? Do they get them from publishers? Like hey we sold 200 books, here's your cut... that's how it works? You're putting lot of faith on the publishing company. Actually, houses are expensive because there's a big mortage bubble, but I guess your explanation does feel better. Mark down that one as good... although Katherine does look high sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment