Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - South Of The Border

This is where we get lots of new character which will carry over for the new season.

Lying Bastards
Mexico! They are seeing good stuff. Typical Mexican house. Alex might have some issues...

Party Time!! - NBR Investigates
Nikki has been better. That parody is amazing! Nikki always seems little bit drunk.

Spring Break Sucks
Bree becomes this really complex character. A heroine for the ages and Jessica Rose takes the job quite commendably. Tend and befriend, interesting. That was quite fun, it's nice.

Confrontation
Bree has a good confrontation strategy, she learned from her experience, I think. Interesting.

Hug It Out
Dang, that backstory was interesting. Jonas seems to have a deeper connection to The Order...

Call Me Jules
Apparently this video is not available in USA. But I still linked it! Anyway, seems to a new girl. Perhaps The New Girl? I don't know, she seems... weird. Let's move on.

Apology Accepted?
Alex is in the rock and the hard place right now and she might explode. Things are just about to be complicated, so there's going to be more writing, or less writing... I'm not sure.

Spanglish
Having fun on the beach? Honorable? Jonas, it is getting gross... Bree is... I guess, okay. Found inner peace. Oh so mocking. Local garb? Seriously? There's no dog, I can't watch this. They are in Cabo, right? And also it's been long time since LG15 video recap has been three lines.

Following the Drugs!! - NBR Investigates
I really don't like Nikki anymore. She's not a relief anymore. That was good transfer of the ARG ending for the moment. I really think this is a turning point. Nikki is getting more involved. OH! This might be the first reference to the Hymn of One! The actual name of the organization.

He's a monster, I promise!!
This is just more rambling, this shouldn't have been a main plot.

The Perfect Beach
The place to be for a ominous story. Oh, I thought something had happened. The actual transition is sudden quite sudden. Quickly turn into... I'm not gonna do the joke.

First Video (I know, lame title)
FINALLY! FINALLY! We have a new main character... well, we don't know, but she is, I promise, in the series. Here she is, Taylor! Forwards... aggressive. It's the three S's. Double overtimes, everyone hates the shootout! That's just the truth. Sam seems to be not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment