Thursday, January 19, 2017

Vlogbrother's 10 Year Rewind - January 19, 2007

Hank's sequel song is not as catchy. Survey! I am doing the survey obviously! Starting from Q7.
A7: I guess five year in video form and hopefully closer soon? Maybe?
A8: Change the internet? Make funny and/or insightful videos? Either of those.
A9: I'm doing a recap of Brotherhood 2.0 on their 10 year anniversary. Sitting on my bed with my laptop, just typing away in the worst posture you can have for your back. Little bit thirsty.
A10: Hopefully for another 10 minutes or so?
A11: I like Brotherhood 2.0 and I'm fascinated by being transported through time.
A12: Job, perhaps at Hank's place. Talking with people about my ideas and their ideas.
A13: College, if I'm hopeful.
A14: Nice, little bit scared and ever-looming sense of dread, but I'm okay.
A15: I didn't read too many books, but... Godel, Escher, Bach? I only skimmed it, though.
A16: Jeez, morning wake up, go on a walk on a sunny day. Meet and talk with colleague. Have a fancy lunch outside. Come home, work on my writing, dinner inside with friends. Watch YouTube.
A17: Nuclear Holocaust seems likely, but I'm going with heat death. I'm that optimistic.
A18: Kids are fine. I feel sadden by them, but also hopeful.
Q19: How do you feel about the US Prez?
A19: Hopeful, flawed but made an impact could last longer than imagined. As for the future one...
A20: A sweet strawberry.
A21: Jack-of-all-trade, master-of-none.
A22: Late mornings. Quite drowsy, day has started yet, but it's hazy.
A23: YES (CAMEO)
A24: Cheese... by a slight margin.
A25: Never went to a concert... I guess my elementary band concert?
A26: London, maybe? Although, I'm starting to change my mind on that.
A27: Time travel, although it would be more risky. Invisibility doesn't give enough goods.
A28: Science media company, perhaps a media aggregator/analyzer?
A29: Everything, but general lack of passion and abundance of cynicism.
A30: Sure?
NOW THAT'S A CATCHY SEQUEL SONG TO NANNY, NANNY, RICH KID!

No comments:

Post a Comment