Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - Bree & Daniel's Relationship Ad Nauseam

Bree And I Hooked Up
I... am skeptical about this. I'm also skeptical about why this is necessary? Well, relationship are nice.

The Ends Justify The Means
Quote is from Eisenhower and it mentions the Dunning-Kruger effect. Am I bring punked?

Kicked Out
Daniel is being excessive, which makes some sense. He's a nineteen year old romantic after all.

Daniel's A Liar
It's an interesting reversal here with the main couple. We presented Bree as an idealist and Daniel as a realist, the kiss in September is a good example. But after the death, there's a role reversal. It's nice.

Truth Or Dare
Katharine McPhee enters as a guest here, I'm miffed. Like, having a guest that is a just a RANDOM GIRL is like... Lizzie Bennet have some guests but they have an actual connection. It's weird!

Hungover
This is a great ending to the previous day. You were drinking piss, that's what... it's a joke. That was Katharine McPhee, and she's not coming back. Ah, Fake ID. You are kind of a crap.

Investigating Pins and Pints
This was badly done... I'm the investigation was bad, the place few hundred miles away, apparently, I guess there was no local bar you can film. Well, another fruitless search. Nikki should do better.

Time To Grow Up
Bree return to be the intellectual one. It's sad that Bree has less presence here, since Jessica Rose has the most portrayal... I mean she's the main character after all. I do relate to females more...

Foosball Battle
MIDI William Tell is good. Referring to earlier, I just think Jonas's character is too boring. The actor playing plays off too cool, almost? Lizzie Bennet had much better actors, that's for sure.

Naming Bree's Dad
Strangely enough, this was the actual naming contest, as Drew Avery will be his name... like, Bree will be called Bree Avery. Like Bravery... Harry Potter reference?

Lose Something?
Finding location... looks like a scavenger hunt to me! There's a fanfic from Southern Oregon...

For The Ladies
Daniel looks likes a 1980's frat boy? That's... okay? Professor joke is... too old. Looks like a human being, Daniel is pretty bad, but like good at playing bad. I might reverse the previous decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment