Saturday, December 29, 2012

12 Episode Anime Review- Kampfer

Instead of scheduled blog post, the studio will present you another part of our new series, 12 episode anime review.

Hello and welcome to 12 Episode Anime Review, A 12 part series where we look at 12 episode anime!

Today, we have a delightful series called Kampfer!

Kampfer is about a group of girl fighters who gains a male member (as a female) and they have fun.

And that's about it. I mean I watched this about a year ago and that's what I remember.

My biggest pet peeve in the series is the love triangle. I mean if you find out your crush was a lesbian, you make up your mind and get a another women, because well there's people waiting! I mean, girl likes you as a women anyway, so why not just go out as a women? Jeez!

Anyway, I like the abridge series better, let's just say at that.

Thank you for reading my haphazardly written review and I'll see you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment