Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - Bree's Surrender

What the F*@k???
Things are getting way more complicated... what is happening, people?

1500 Miles
Zavalla, Texas, what a place. Inveress, California? Interesting. What the hell, indeed.

I Know What Boys Like
Thanks, I guess. New quote, troubling. She's so angry... Still Stupid, still true 10 years later. So morbid? I don't know, that's pretty effective. Also, I'm still not convinced Sarah is not Hayley.

Let's Play Doctor
NOT ADOPTED? Don't call me Beast? That was working? CORRECT! BOOMBOX! I mean this does make (people) boom! Hiding from security. Sarah loves donuts, apparently.

Comfort Food
Seems like a trick, Daniel. Some website. Ham and butter? I've been to that cemetery. Not for personal reason, uh it was... I don't particularly remember, actually.

My Sister = Slut
Seems like the puzzle is getting really complicated. Like the plot. Nice decompression.

Oh, The Places You’ll Go
Following the footstep. Tour de Order! EVERYTHING IS GONE. Rebecca? Interesting. Lucy was a planner. I like going back to the old places. It's so nice. Nostalgic.

Sing With Me
Oh! Looks like Bree is Boston, looking at that Charles River.

CAMP PLAY
Little note, little earlier. Definitely at that party. Sarah! Welcome? This is bad acting...

Be Part of Something
I don't like what you are selling here. Nice syllable work here.

Opening the Box
Bride of Zombie? This whole thing would be easier if they had CRISPR. Sarah seems fun.

Entertaining Myself
SO YOU DON'T VLOG, DO YA? LOOK AT THAT ART PIECE! Look at the sisters. Monkey!

It’s A Cult
Handing out invitation? Recruit Seminar? Sienna is always starving. This is getting ridiculous. There's normal people? Snuck a camera??? There's a lot of fan appearing in this video. I mean this is the culmination of the project, you know. I love this. This is pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment