Monday, March 20, 2017

Lonelygirl15 - Tracked, Captured, and Escaped

Truckstop Reunion
Bree wants to be a trucker... I mean cool, but that's not really attuned to the character, isn't it. Man, those were the days with bad GPS. No phones to guide you. Patty Duke Bree? Casual mention, always the best ad placement. The threesome is always nice.

Co-Ed Foosball
There's no time out in Foosball. Spinning is a fine technique. This is just normal. It's nice.

Vegas, Baby!
A travel video. Bellagio fountain show is something I watched little too much when I was in Vegas. I was in Vegas like three times back in my California days. That fountain reminds me a lot. That music is strangely fitting and anti-fitting. Can't post video anymore??? NO! What would I review???

Subjects Apprehended
Psychological Torture
Communication Terminated
Next three videos are grouped together, although it didn't need to be, because these are the three private videos, one where LG15 people were trying to gain further context by showing non-canon videos. As you see, this really didn't work, because it kind of... is unneccsary. I mean imagine Marble Hornet having private videos. That would be just silly! Glad they got that out of their system. But the videos gives good contexts. Giving The Order control gives a good mood of how they behave.

Missing Days
Alex was crying? That's weird. There's more tracking. Daniel has experience. Jonas's revenge!!!

Losing My Religion
Bree talks about her dream about her mom. Little bit of Electra. Philosopher at Edinburgh... that's pretty good college for philosopher. Looking for answer? Front? Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment