Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lonelygirl15: The Ceremony

I Completed The Ceremony
I don't really understand a word of what you're saying... What are the all the elder about?

Following The Helper
Daniel brings up a lot of good points. Breaking and entering, however, is very sketchy. The maps are creepy, though. This video is actually well done, I thought the Ceremony was poorly done.

Daniel, Be Careful...
This is interesting back and forth between Daniel and Bree in this section. It's interesting.

Where's Daniel?
Okay... this is starting to get more interesting. Bree is acting very... it's interesting. Does Bree want out? Does she want to keep the religion? Or does she just want the best for Daniel? Hmm...

Nut Kills Man
New character!!! This is quite a upgrade the crew got. The facts here are pretty strange though.

Disclosure: Cassie. We Are "They"
Which Side Are You On? (Keep This In Mind)
Ignore both.

I'm Hiding Out
This has turned very different from the beginning. This is very much LOST than Dawson's Creek.

Cassie Does Not R.I.P. (Rest In Peace)
Again ignore.

I Lied To Daniel
Is this a fake? Does Bree following Daniel now? Did she for him from the beginning?

Living In London
David Hume is one of my favorite philosophers... Bree's mom is a free will libertarian, I see.

my lonesome update for mid October
This is seen as an interesting play of two personalities. (Sorry for using 'interesting' too much) 'Grief Counseling' was good though. World Series was okay. I think religion was poorly formed.

I Listened To Daniel
This is a quick turnaround from Bree... I mean I guess there was some build-up, but this is way too quick, hey, we need to get the story going, but maybe it was too subtle, perhaps? I don't know.

Hi Gemma!
Kiwi support! Also Gemma is finally introduced. This seems to be filmed eariler, I think, right?

It's Not Your Decision
Gemma is quite direct in this vlog. Hopefully she has more parts... than exposition lady.

I Talked To My Parents
Happy birthday for Bree! She's 17... I think her speaking mannerism features in other YouTubers.

The Action of an Enemy - Be Careful
Again please ignore. There's, like, guide to follow if you want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment